Account Manager (Mainstream)
Salary: Circa £30-35kper annum
Lovehoney was established in 2002 and has since become the largest sex toy retailer in the UK. Now we’re taking on the world. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. We’re not just a retailer - we also develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
Do you want to be part of this amazing business and help us spread our message of sexual happiness?
The role will oversee Mainstream projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. It will serve as the primary relationship owner for Mainstream accounts with responsibility for retention and growth (driving the Lovehoney brand into global mainstream channels).
As an account manager you will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the Lovehoney brand, products and benefits. Reporting to the B2B International Sales Manager, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external communications. The business will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client and Lovehoney.
- Generate sales from new and existing accounts, achieving growth and sales targets
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Communicate customer needs and demands to teams
- Identify opportunities to grow existing business
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Forecast and track customer account metrics including stock forecast based upon lead times
- Work to achieve customer goals managing expectations whilst meeting company goals
- Coordinate with team members to ensure consistent service and no conflict of interest
- Visit customers when necessary to the business needs
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Attend trade exhibitions where required
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Generating accurate reports
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Complete projects to a specific schedule and within agreed budget
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- 2+ years experience in professional client relationship management, ideally mainstream
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
The following person skill specification shows the skills that are required to conduct the role effectively:
Self motivated Use own initiative Work flexibly as part of the Team Relationship-building Highly organised Prioritise workload Negotiation Commercial results
- In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
- If you are 18 or above please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - don’t forget to tell us why you’d like to work for Lovehoney.
Closing date 26th July 2019.