Buyers Admin Assistant
Closing Date: 12th of June 2020
Salary: Circa £19,000.00 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Founded in 2002, Lovehoney is a multi-award winning manufacturer and distributor of pleasure products. Our focus is on exceptional customer service and product innovation and we are proud to be at the forefront of developments in the sexual wellbeing market. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, with warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. In 2016 we even won the Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade, the highest accolade in British business!
Lovehoneys talented workforce prides itself in making a fun and fulfilling sex life available to everyone, and we are currently seeking an Buyers Admin Assistant to join our Buying team.
This position will assist the Buying team across all categories in all aspects of the buying function.
- Provide administrative support to the buying team including new product listings, price changes and maintenance of all internal systems with accurate information updates
- Manage samples including timely receipt for range meetings and the coordination of all sample requests from the business
- Support buyers in Range Reviews ensuring all samples where relevant are available and administrative follow up is actioned in a timely manner
- Support in the creation of presentation packs for quarterly reviews which contain brand and product information
- Run sales reports and analysis for the buying team
- Conduct competitive research for the buyers
- Liaise with suppliers and cross-functional teams
- Assist buyers in buying projects as required
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Previous work experience in a buying department
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident communication skills
- Good time management
- Adaptability, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
In return, you can take advantage of a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
If you wish to apply please submit an application please complete the application form via this link https://forms.gle/X5jVtdJD1Lm4WscY9