Product Photographer (Creative & Ecommerce)
Location: Bath, UK
Manager: Head of Creative Services
Salary: £23,000 - 30,000 per annum
Closing Date: 24 January 2020
Hours: Part Time, Full Time or Contract Hours
Lovehoney was established in 2002 and has since become the largest sex toy retailer in the UK. Now we’re taking on the world. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. We’re not just a retailer - we also develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
Do you want to be part of this amazing business and help us spread our message of sexual happiness?
The position is responsible for delivering high-quality images and photographic solutions to meet the needs of the business. We are looking for experienced creative and eCommerce product photographers to deliver high-quality imagery across all our marketing and retail channels including digital transformation projects. You will be part of a dynamic and talented Creative Services team delivering amazing designs and assets to meet the needs of our ambitious and fast-growing business.
We are looking for people who are available to work part-time, contracted or full-time hours.
- Deliver photographic solutions according to business needs and photography strategy, brand, look & feel and studio guidelines, brief and deadlines.
- Shoot and edit high-quality product images required for new retail launches following existing photographic guidelines.
- Shoot and edit high-quality images for use promotions, printed packaging and other printed materials.
- Work with Creative Services, Marketing, Content and New Product Development teams to develop new ideas and photographic solutions.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other departments, to ensure the successful delivery of photographic solutions.
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Professional or vocational qualification in photography to a degree standard or relevant subject field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in delivering well-considered, creative and effective photographic solutions.
- Good experience of the technical processes involved in photography, including camera, lighting, and editing equipment and techniques.
- Excellent software skills and knowledge including Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, DAM and CMS systems.
The following person skill specification shows the skills that are required to conduct the role effectively:
Self-motivated Work flexibly as part of the Team Highly organised Attention to detail Communication Problem-solving Highly creative Collaborative Efficient
- In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
- If you wish to apply for this role then please follow this link: https://forms.gle/odmorfKvd6gEa6WY6
Closing date: 24 January 2020