Online Trading Executive - Europe
Salary: Competitive (subject to experience/language capability)
Lovehoney was established in 2002 and has since become the largest sex toy retailer in the UK. Now we’re taking on the world. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. We’re not just a retailer - we also develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
Do you want to be part of this amazing business and help us spread our message of sexual happiness?
The Online Trading Executive is responsible for driving Lovehoney’s eCommerce trading plan and delivering commercial activity to deliver the P&L on French, German and Spanish sites.
The role is responsible for planning, executing and communicating merchandising activity and promotions across the business. The role requires analytical skills, creativity and flexibility on a daily basis.
The Online Trading Executive is expected to report on sales performance daily, weekly and quarterly against relevant eCommerce metrics and KPIs, including CVR, AOV, revenue, profit margin
- Plan commercially-focused trading activity that delivers against both short and long-term requirements. Planning includes (but is not limited to) briefing creative with in-house designers and forecasting promotion stock.
- Communicate plans to the wider commercial team in a timely & clear manner. Ensure that all documentation (including the Global Trading Calendar and any superseding documentation) is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Deliver flawless on-site activity: your delivery should match plan, be accurate and customer-centric.
- Report on trade daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. Create reports and provide analysis as required to drive the trading plan.
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments (including Marketing, Buying and Digital Product) to plan, execute and report on your trading activity.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly within the Online Trading Team. Partner with colleagues to constantly refine and optimise plans and activity across all Lovehoney websites
- Use both in-house third party eCommerce platforms to optimise the trading plan and website performance
- Completing ad-hoc translation requests as and when required by the business
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Speak, write and read English, French and German - including translations (Spanish also desirable).
- Degree preferable, but not essential
- Experience using Google Drive & Microsoft Office
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the wider eCommerce market
- A flexible and positive attitude to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A motivated, can-do personality with a solution-orientated approach
The following person skill specification shows the skills that are required to conduct the role effectively:
Can do Attitude Use own initiative Work flexibly as part of the Team Highly organised Prioritise workload Analytical Multi-tasking Attention to detail Communication lProblem-solving Accuracy Creative Commercial results Decision making Numeracy Collaborative
- In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
- If you are 18 or above please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - don’t forget to tell us why you’d like to work for Lovehoney.
Closing date 15th September 2019.