Assistant Management Accountant
Manager: Siobhan Randall
Salary: £25-30k per annum
Lovehoney was established in 2002 and has since become the largest sex toy retailer in the UK. Now we’re taking on the world. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. We’re not just a retailer - we also develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
Do you want to be part of this amazing business and help us spread our message of sexual happiness?
The role will have responsibility for processing and supporting the end to end monthly management accounts process, which includes maintaining creditor ledgers (including invoice coding, input and payment), aged debtors ledger (including payment allocations, raising invoices, credit control), banking activity, Reporting & VAT support
In addition this role will deputise for the Finance Manager.
- Post monthly accruals and prepayments journals
- Intercompany recharges
- Stock journals and recharges
- Bank postings and payments processing via online banking portals
- Review departmental postings
- Royalty reporting / payment
- Fixed assets / depreciation journals
- Assist with EU and UK VAT preparation as required
- Assist with supplier invoice processing and matching in Sage using in-house PO system
- Assist with raising customer invoices and matching customer payments
- Query resolution & process improvements
- Supplier and customer account data management on SAGE and Online Banking platforms
- Comfortable providing support to Finance team and deputise for Finance Manager as required
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Experience with Sage Line 50
- Good Excel skills
- Accountancy qualifications desirable (qualified/part qualified)
The following person skill specification shows the skills that are required to conduct the role effectively:
Can do Attitude Self motivated Use own initiative Work flexibly as part of the Team Highly organised Prioritise workload Multi-tasking Methodical Attention to detail Communication Time-management Meet deadlines Efficient Accuracy
- In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
- If you are 18 or above please email your CV to email@example.com - don’t forget to tell us why you’d like to work for Lovehoney.
Closing date 25th October 2019.