Email Marketing Executive
Closing Date: 11 June 2020
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Founded in 2002, Lovehoney is a multi-award winning manufacturer and distributor of pleasure products. Our focus is on exceptional customer service and product innovation and we are proud to be at the forefront of developments in the sexual wellbeing market. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, with warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. In 2016 we even won the Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade, the highest accolade in British business!
Lovehoney's talented workforce prides itself in making a fun and fulfilling sex life available to everyone, and we are currently seeking an Email Marketing Executive to join our Email team..
In this role, you will work on maximising revenue potential by delivering the most engaging and enticing emails possible.
You will commission and create successful email marketing campaigns, using both creative and analytical skills to drive revenue and engagement. With the support of the wider Email Team, you will segment newsletters to deliver relevant, targeted content, and develop triggered emails that are sent at key points in the customer’s journey.
Your creative drive will develop Lovehoney’s email messaging and design, marketing products and offers in a commercial and innovative way. You will then test and report on your campaigns, using an evidence-based methodology to prove their success and use that insight in future campaigns.
- Commission and create engaging emails and promotions which maximises revenue in order to meet sales and profit targets
- Ensure that email messaging is relevant to targeted audiences, aligning with the brand, clear and concise
- Maintain best practice to ensure that email campaigns are on-brand and effectively communicated with the relevant teams
- Liaise with other departments across the business to plan campaigns that support the overall business strategy
- Report to the Email Performance Manager on the performance of email campaigns (broadcast and automation) in terms of revenue and engagement
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Minimum 1 year experience in email marketing (or related field)
- Core understanding of HTML and experience building email templates
- A/B split testing and ability to follow evidence-based methodology
- Knowledge of web-based ecommerce and mobile ecommerce
- Commercially focused and curious, with an enthusiasm for sales ideas
- Creative flair, with excellent written English and a keen eye for detail (copywriting experience desirable)
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Confident using software such as Google Docs/Microsoft Office packages
- Experience using the Ometria platform desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to speak, write and read French and/or German is desirable but not essential
In return, you can take advantage of a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
If you wish to apply please submit an online application via this link - https://forms.gle/aH69ueFqtrYFUP4A7. Applications close on 11 June 2020