Digital Marketing Manager, USA
Location:Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Manager: General Manager, North America
Lovehoney, a British company established in 2002, is the largest sex toy retailer in the United Kingdom. But now we’re focused on establishing just as large a brand in the United States, where we’ve been since 2016. As the Sexual Happiness People, we’re focused on creating a clean, fun and sexually expressive brand presence in the United States from our North American base in Atlanta. And we’re looking for the right people to help us grow through this amazing opportunity.
Do you want to be part of this amazing business and help us spread our message of sexual happiness?
Your job will be to contribute to the success of Lovehoney’s American retail website, by maximizing traffic driving initiatives through the planning and execution various marketing efforts.
The US Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote Lovehoney.com in the US and its products. They play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers through the following (but not limited to) acquisition and retention channels: SEO, Paid Search, Social media, email, affiliate marketing, content marketing, retargeting (where applicable), abandoned cart messaging, PR, and TV/Radio.
If you are 18 or above please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring the following:
- Outline why you want to work for us
- And disclose if you have any criminal convictions
If you want to know more about the specifics then keep reading….
- Develop a website traffic plan to meet goals and benchmarks in accordance to global plan
- Understand and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) when needed, in conjunction with analytics/reporting team at HQ.
- Manage and be point of contact for 3rd party marketing agencies
- In accordance with guidelines, optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Request creative from in-house Creative Services and manage and/or write copy with assistance
- Analyze key metrics that affect our website traffic
- Help manage and market content on the lovehoney.com site (blog and/or microsite)
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Manage all aspects of US marketing operations, including key personnel (such as email, affiliate and social specialists)
- Communicate with US GM and Global Brand/Marketing Director regularly
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Help maintain our US-based social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to help inform landing page creation and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
The successful candidate will have:
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as global marketing teams), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The following skills are needed:
- BS/MS Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C or D2C digital marketing with demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, affiliate marketing and/or display advertising campaigns as well as agency oversight.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics (Google Analytics) and digital marketing best practices as well as setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, and an understanding of how they work, benchmarking, etc.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, health insurance, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our office in midtown Atlanta within a friendly environment.
Closing Date: 8 February 2019
Salary: £27-30k per annum
Manager: SEO Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
The SEO Analyst role assists in defining and executing an SEO strategy across the international portfolio of Lovehoney sites. It is part of the wider SEO team which is instrumental in Lovehoney’s success.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategies defined by the team
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with technical elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- To understand and provide recommendations from an off-site SEO perspective, including; links, citations, social signals and other off-site factor influences
- Develop, implement and work with PR, social, affiliates and external agencies to execute link building campaigns
- Perform content analysis to determine the ‘type’ of copy that should be written, identifying areas of opportunity, words and synonyms that competitors are using, and words that promote the correct user intent
- Develop and manage content strategies via social communities
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve search engine positionings
- To work closely with the tech development team to enhance SEO, communicating clearly defined requirements via tech tickets
- Have experience with site migrations and are able to demonstrate these skills
- Practical experience with server log file analysis
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Monthly reporting of Google analytics figures, performance metrics, position data
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Attend conferences, stay up to date and be a key SEO influencer in the business
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position for a play/retail ecommerce business
- Experience with Google Analytics, as well as SEO tools such as Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, Pi Datametrics
- Experience with keyword research tools such as SEMrush
- Log file analysis and server side SEO experience
The following person skill specification shows the skills that are required to conduct the role effectively:
- Use own initiative
- Prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Meet deadlines
- Identify best practices
- Commercial results
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, health insurance, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
If you are 18 or above please email your CV to email@example.com by 8 February 2019 ensuring the following:
- Outline why you want to work for us
- Confirm you have the right to work in the UK and disclose if you have any criminal convictions