Global PR Executive
Closing Date: 30 March 2020
Salary: Circa £25,000.00
Hours: 37.5 per week
Founded in 2002, Lovehoney is a multi-award winning manufacturer and distributor of pleasure products. Our focus is on exceptional customer service and product innovation and we are proud to be at the forefront of developments in the sexual wellbeing market. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, with warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK.
Lovehoneys talented workforce are currently seeking a Global PR Executive to join our team, reporting to the Global PR Manager within the Marketing function.
You will assist in the development and delivery of the global PR strategy and plans for Lovehoney to increase brand awareness and differentiation. You will assist and direct all communications with the press and wider media, both consumer and trade internationally.
- Work with the Global PR Manager to create and deliver the global Lovehoney PR strategy
- Build strong relationships with the press and digital media
- Assist in the management of our PR agencies and delivery of regular performance reporting
- Support the senior team on media and press opportunities
- Manage and maintain the ‘pulses’ activity across all agencies, ensuring they are delivering on targets
- Update global trading calendar weekly with latest pulses and pitches
- Ensure pulses calendar is updated quarterly by agencies to continue effective news flow
- Update Global PR Manager and wider marketing team in the Start of the Week meetings on how agencies are tracking against targets
- Support agencies to deliver against KPIs monthly and provide recommendations to support achieving them
- Regularly write and distribute weekly PR and comms email to the Lovehoney business to highlight key PR successes
- Create and deliver integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Build strong relationships across the business to ensure all PR and brand opportunities are maximised
- Work with the SEO team to ensure that the Lovehoney brand message is consistent across all outlets
- Become expert in industry and general societal trends around issues that have an impact on LH business. Share regular updates on creative PR and marketing campaigns that could inspire LH strategies
- Degree qualified with a minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant degree or equivalent journalism qualification
- Must have a strong understanding of the press ideally from working in a similar role or from working in the press. Knowledge of both consumer and trade PR
- Consumer product experience
- Strong written and oral presentation skills are essential
- Must be highly organised and be able to meet strict and erratic deadlines
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
The successful candidate will require the following skills to conduct the role effectively:
Self motivated Work flexibly as part of the Team Highly organised Prioritise workload Multi-tasking Attention to detail Communication Relationship-building Meet deadlines Highly creative Influence cross-functional teams Collaborative
In return, you can take advantage of a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
If you wish to apply please complete this online form. Applications close on 30 March 2020.