Global Marketing Manager
Manager:Head of Global Brand Marketing
Salary: circa £35-40k per annum
Lovehoney was established in 2002 and has since become the largest sex toy retailer in the UK. Now we’re taking on the world. We have nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centres in Brisbane, Atlanta and Bath, UK. We’re not just a retailer - we also develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
Do you want to be part of this amazing business and help us spread our message of sexual happiness?
To provide direction in the development and delivery of dynamic global Marketing campaigns and strategies to achieve our ambitious growth targets. Reporting to the Head of Global Brand Marketing, the role sits within the Brand & Marketing function. The Global Marketing Manager will implement a top down, multi-channel marketing strategy to build awareness of the brand, champion new opportunities, build and manage the marketing calendar, and optimise efforts across all existing channel and partners.
- Implement an integrated media strategy which aligns to the Global Trading Calendar and delivers consistent messages to raise the profile of Lovehoney and deliver sales targets
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for both consumer and trade channels across the marketing mix
- Develop the Lovehoney student strategy and manage and develop key student partnerships
- Develop social media channels in line with agreed social strategy
- Take a lead role in global product pushes delivering creative campaigns on time with close coordination amongst key teams within the business
- Attending global trading meetings and reporting back on performance and forward planning
- Ensuring all marketing activity has measurable business objectives and KPI’s attached to them and that they are in alignment with the global Marketing strategy
- Measure, analyse and report on Lovehoney Global Marketing activity, as well as that of Lovehoney main competitors, with a focus on continuous improvement, learning and optimisation;
- Providing strategic marketing input and feedback on seasonal marketing plans
- Maintaining a complete understanding of international marketing performance, sharing insights and recommendations with local teams for future initiatives across markets for shared learnings
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Line manage, coach and develop the Global Marketing Executives to deliver their objectives
- Seek new opportunities for global marketing opportunities
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- A minimum of three years experience in a global Consumer Marketing role with a proven track record of managing global Marketing campaigns, ideally in the UK, US & AU with an understanding of how international marketing contributes to the broader marketing plan
The following person skill specification shows the skills that are required to conduct the role effectively:
Multi-tasking Attention to detail Relationship-building Problem-solving Project management Highly organised Identify best practices Highly creative Influence cross-functional teams Commercial results Decision making Collaborative Leadership People management Strategic thinking / Planning
- In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts and be part of a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll be working at our offices in the beautiful city of Bath in a fun and friendly environment where hard graft, attention to detail and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.
If you are 18 or above please email your CV to email@example.com - don’t forget to tell us why you’d like to work for Lovehoney.
Closing date 31st July 2019.